Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure E-511 - Posting for Af fected Party Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments for Review ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update

* The following new or revised ISO Operating Procedures have been
implemented and are posted for reference on the ISO Website.
* Please find them at
http://www1.caiso.com/thegrid/operations/opsdoc/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  E-511 Emergency Load Reduction Program
Version: 1.0
Effective Date: 6/15/2000
Procedure Purpose: This Operating Procedure describes the Demand Relief
Program that has been implemented by the ISO on a trial basis for the Summer
2000 time period. This Program is intended to provide an additional level of
Demand reduction on the system that can be implemented during a Stage 1
Emergency in an effort to avoid more severe emergency conditions.
Changes / Reasons: This is a new procedure

NOTE:  E-511 attachments A, B, C, D, & E contain market sensitive
information and will not be published.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox at [email-masked] and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank-You,

Operations Support and Training