Subject: CAISO Notice - Congestion Management Reform (CMR) Stakeholder Mee tings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

  As you know, our next CMR stakeholder meeting is tomorrow.
We will also hold the following CMR Stakeholder meetings (details to
follow):

  August 4: FTRs, DA and HA Congestion Management,
Recallable Transmission

  August 8: Real Time Market, New Generator
Interconnection Policy, Long-Term Grid Planning.

  Please remember, also, that preliminary comments on the CMR
Recommendation are due to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by
5:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, July 28.   If possible, we would appreciate
receiving your comments before the July 28 deadline.

  Thank you for your continuing interest and participation in
this project.

  Byron Woertz
  Director, Client Relations