Subject: CAISO Notification: Operations Procedure E-508 - Posting for A ffected Party Review
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

Please assure that this Notification is forwarded to your respective
Operating Departments for Review ---

Notification of Operating Procedure Update

* The following new or revised ISO Operating Procedures have been
implemented and are posted for reference on the ISO Website.

ISO Operating Procedure posted:  E-508 Electrical Emergency Plan
Version: 1.6
Effective Date: 8-29-2000
Changes / Reasons: Minor editorial changes

* Please find them at
http://www1.caiso.com/thegrid/operations/opsdoc/index.html under the
appropriate Operating Procedure section heading.

If you have any questions, please e-mail the 'Procedure Control Desk'
mailbox at [email-masked] and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank-You,

Operations Support and Training