Subject: CAISO Notice - Comprehensive Market Redesign - Template for Comme nts on Congestion Management Reform
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], vk
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Market Participants:

  The ISO has posted on its web site a template for your use
in submitting your final comments on the ISO's Congestion Management Reform
Recommendation that is part of its Comprehensive Market Redesign.  The
template is posted at http://www.caiso.com/clientserv/congestionreform.html
<http://www.caiso.com/clientserv/congestionreform.html> .  Final comments
are due to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by 5:00 p.m. PDT on
Thursday, August 31.  We will include a summary of all comments received to
the ISO Governing Board as part of the CMR Recommendation for their
approval.

  Please note that the template asks you to identify the name
of  the person submitting comments, the name of your organization (please
limit comments to one set per organization) and whether you would like to
have your comments posted on the ISO web site.

  Please contact me if you have any questions.

  Byron Woertz
  Director, Client Relations
  (916) 608-7066