Subject: Re: FW: Big commitment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Wilkerson is the number 3 prospect in the country at lineman behind Johnathon 
Scott a commitment of guess who - Texas.

http://louisianastate.rivals.com/default.asp?sid=40&p=3&sp=1&pl=-13604        
                      Wilkerson
http://longhornlink.rivals.com/default.asp?sid=798&p=3&sp=1&pl=-12695         
                           Scott

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FW: Big commitment

Raiding Texas baby!
---------------------- Forwarded by Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES on 01/03/2001 
03:44 PM ---------------------------

David Fontana
01/03/2001 03:42 PM
To: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: FW: Big commitment

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------- Forwarded by David Fontana/HOU/EES on 01/03/2001 03:42 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 01/03/2001 03:36:50 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: FW: Big commitment

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Cullen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Turner (E-mail); Bras (E-mail); Mark Zametto (E-mail)
Subject: Big commitment

We got a huge commitment today from big Ben Wilkerson, center out of
Hemphill, TX.  He is rated by Rivals as the #1 lineman prospect in the
country, and it is very rare for a center to rate so high on their list.
They keep rolling in; Marcus Spears is expected to announce on Friday.

This e-mail contains information that is confidential/privileged or both.
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named on this e-mail transmission.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy
immediatley and contact sender.