Subject: Re: Happy Hour
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 02:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Funny . . . that is where I was planning on going

Luis Mena@ENRON
12/21/2000 10:22 AM
To: Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Happy Hour  

My group is going to Kenneally's I think like at 5 or 6.  It won't be as big 
as your group but it sure would be a coincidence if ya'll were playing golden 
tee there.

   

From:  Bryan Hull @ ECT                                                       
      12/21/2000 09:56 AM	

	                           

To: Luis Mena/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Happy Hour  

I remember you sponging off my group for drinks, how about a little payback?

Luis Mena@ENRON
12/21/2000 09:49 AM
To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hector 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Happy Hour  

my group is having a happy hour today so i'm out but i'll go out if anyone's 
up for it

   Hector Campos @ ECT                12/20/2000 03:46 PM

To: Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Hector 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Happy Hour  

You have a status? Whatever...

I think I should be there...

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Hector 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Happy Hour  

my status is questionable now.