Subject: Re: Vegas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't remember being part of this vote.  And who says that this is a 
democracy?

   

From:  Bryan Hull                                                             
10/17/2000 10:41 AM	

	                           

To: Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Vegas  

I don't remember the vote turning out that way.

Phillip M Love
10/17/2000 10:41 AM
To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Vegas  

A vote was taken, and NY,NY was declared the winner.  I then went around to 
everyone and the were cool with NYNY because it was putting an extra $100 in 
everyone's pocket.  If you want to talk to everyone and try and convince 
them, let me know.  By the way, how do I get my high score weekly money?  DO 
I have to wait until the end of the season.
PL