Subject: Re: Come celebrate Brian Hoskins Birthday!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Brian,

I am going to Austin this weekend.  Can we all get together for dinner 
sometime next week?

-Eric

   Hector Campos                09/21/2000 04:17 PM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lenine Jeganathan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Allison 
Easton/HOU/EES@EES, Heather Alon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alicia Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Reside/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Fuller/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, [email-masked], 
Amy Lehnert/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Luis 
Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jenny Phillips/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Brian Hoskins/Enron Communications@Enron Communications 
Subject: Come celebrate Brian Hoskins Birthday!

Please join us at Taste of Texas, this Saturday 8:00 pm, to celebrate Brian's 
25th Birthday!
Mark your calendars!

More details to follow...