Subject: Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Remember:

The free add/drop period will end on Wednesday Aug30 at noon.  After that 
point, we will submit add/drop bids to Pat at [email-masked].  

To review:  add/drops will be done through an auction system.  If you want to 
pick up a player you need to submit a bid by e-mail to Pat by 5:00 PM on 
Wednesday of every week.  The person with the highest bid will receive the 
player ($0 bids are acceptable).  

Each team will start with $100 auction dollars.  Each week the team with the 
lowest total points year to date will get $12 added back to their total, the 
team with the highest YTD pt total will get $1 added back and teams in the 
middle will get their according dollar amount based on their rank in YTD pts.

ALL TRADES WILL BE ASSESSED A $5.00 flat fee.

Also, let me know how you want to handle dues (a total of $110).  Should I 
collect them up front ?

-the commish