Subject: Re: I need your help!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will be happy to help.  

Mike, please give me a call at 3-0977 and we can set up a time that is good 
for you to observe.

Eric

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Brenda F Herod                           07/26/2000 01:14 PM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Taylor/ENRON@Gateway, George 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: I need your help!!

Michael Taylor is a summer intern from LSU, finance major, who has been 
working in Logistics for the Central Desk.  He will be at ENA for the next 
couple of weeks (through 8/11, I believe).  He has not had an opportunity to 
really see our business from the trading perspective or Risk perspective.  I 
had the opportunity to have lunch with Mike yesterday, and we brainstormed on 
some options to get him some exposure to these areas prior to leaving ENA.  
THis where I need your help!

Eric - As I always do, I sang your praises to Mike, and I thought you would 
be a good person for Mike to sit with to observe your current role in the 
analyst program on the Texas Trading Desk.  Additionally, since you were in 
Risk also, I thought you could give him an insightful perspective of how the 
Risk experience has helped you to move to your current role.  If you can 
swing it, I think it would be great if Mike could sit with you one day, and 
you could explain to him your job, your thoughts behind your actions, the 
data you watch, etc.  Obviously, the intent is educational, not 
interference.  So I will leave it to the two of you to work out the best 
approach and timing.

Dave - As I mentioned to you yesterday, I sang your praises also to Mike, and 
I'm glad the two of you were able to meet.  As we discussed, Mike would like 
to have some exposure to the Risk role, so it would be nice if he could sit 
with the group when the books and position are being calced.  I will leave it 
to the two of you to coordinate the day.

Mike's current role in Logistics brings him into the office at 4:00am to 
prepare the morning report.  As I understand it, his responsibilities are 
critical up until trading.  So late morning and early afternoon might be the 
best time, but you all can work through it.  When he sits with Risk, he'll 
probably go home and them return when you all start calcing.

George - Obviously Mike's first responsibilities are to Central Logistics, 
and these other opportunities are really on his own time.  We just thought it 
would be good for him to have a Risk/Trading perspective when he is trying to 
evaluate job opportunities.  I appreciate your support in this, but please 
let me know if you have any concerns.

When Mike leaves Enron, he will be going to Seattle to participate in 
MicroSoft's co-op program for the reaminder of 2000.  Obviously, he will have 
a great company to compare us to but at the end of the day, we want to ensure 
he has a great perspective on the opportunities that Enron can offer.  I 
appreciate your time to help Mike.