Subject: RE: "Force Majeure"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Please see item 8 of the attached GTC.  When the outside party does not 
provide the Gas from an alternate source or fails to take the Gas to an 
alternate market, such event is a default allowing us to collect damages for 
non-performance.  No different than any of our standard Enfolio contracts.  
The current language in our GISB form gets us to the same result.  

	Eric Bass
	12/06/2000 01:36 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: "Force Majeure"

Dan,

Sorry to keep bothering you, but does what we talked about earlier pertain to 
EOL trades as well given the language in those contracts, i.e. requiring 
outside parties to honor contracts if they claim "force majeure"?

Thanks,

Eric
x3-0977