Subject: Re: CWS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 06:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

It may not be rocket science, but not everyone can hack it.  Isn't that why 
you left the wholesale side of the business?  Besides somebody has to take up 
the slack for EES.  Let the me know when you need some earnings to cover your 
loss for the quarter, I'm sure I can spare some out of my book!

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT 
Subject: Re: CWS  

Remember, buys are 1/2 cent above Tom's buys and sells are 1/2 cent below.  
Keep up the hard work.  It's definitely rocket science.

Eric Bass@ECT
06/08/2000 12:33 PM

To: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: CWS  

I don't need to talk shit about the game.  I will let the Longhorns do the 
talking for me on Saturday.

By the way,  you can probably see your reflection in that surfboard by now.

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew 
Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: CWS

Excerpt from Baseball America on 2000 CWS.

Bass, give it up.  You are done.

The Tigers wear the mantle of favorite well. They have won
                    nine straight games in postseason play, including the 
Southeastern
                    Conference tournament. They are relatively healthy. They 
have power
                    hitters, they have patient hitters, and they can field 
better than recent
                    versions of the club. Best of all, they have a lot of 
arms, and they have
                    Bertman around to use them.