Subject: Re: CWS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 05:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't need to talk shit about the game.  I will let the Longhorns do the 
talking for me on Saturday.

By the way,  you can probably see your reflection in that surfboard by now.

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew 
Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: CWS

Excerpt from Baseball America on 2000 CWS.

Bass, give it up.  You are done.

The Tigers wear the mantle of favorite well. They have won
                    nine straight games in postseason play, including the 
Southeastern
                    Conference tournament. They are relatively healthy. They 
have power
                    hitters, they have patient hitters, and they can field 
better than recent
                    versions of the club. Best of all, they have a lot of 
arms, and they have
                    Bertman around to use them.