Subject: 24 x 5 Products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are going to be rolling out a new product on EOL starting this bidweek.  
This product will be for physical delivery only on the weekdays (no weekend 
delivery).  Currently, the EOL/Sitara Bridge cannot handle this type of 
logic, so these deals will have to be input manually.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Eric
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Bass/HOU/ECT on 05/23/2000 11:23 AM 
---------------------------
Dale Neuner   05/23/2000 10:26 AM

To: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Althaus/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jason 
Althaus/Corp/Enron@Enron, Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 24 x 5 Products

We are rolling out the use of the 24 x 5 Nat Gas Product commencing tomorrow, 
May 24th. 

The Product is a month-long Physical Nat Gas Product traded off the Texas 
desk. It will be identified as follows:

US Gas Phy       Exxon Katy WkD          Jun00           USD/MM

This Product is different from the usual Products traded on the Texas Desk in 
that the Product  description has an 
indicator of  WkD, which designates that the Product only moves gas on a day 
that is a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 
Thursday or Friday.

These Products WILL NOT bridge into Sitara. Risk personnel will need to be 
diligent to identify these Products based 
on the information in the Product Description to ensure that the Products are 
entered into Sitara correctly (presumably - 
strips of Monday-Friday trades and the corresponding month-starting days 
and/or month-ending days).

We understand the potential impact of having to manually input these 
transactions and have asked the appropriate
systems personnel to examine the links between EOL and Sitara and consider 
building bridge capability. In the
interim, we anticipate that the trading volume on these Products will be low, 
and will ask for higher prioritization of the
bridging in the event that volumes increase.

Dale
3-9746