Subject: Re: New Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 04:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

We need these locations set up to trade financial products for now.  We will 
be trading physical at Carthage but firmness is not a problem there.  Agua 
Dulce firmness may be a problem for physical, but as of now we are only going 
to trade it financially.

Dale Neuner   05/01/2000 09:43 AM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: New Product  

Since the Product Type description is "US Gas Basis", it is implied that the 
swap is against last day NYMEX and some othe MONTHYL CONTRACT PRICE, which is 
why we specify GD/D, so the viewer knows its a NYMEX last day vs. Gas Daily 
Average price. Take a look at the Indexes used in the other Basis swaps that 
are out there and you'll see what I mean.
I'm a little concerned about the request for Agua Dulce and Carthage. If 
memory serves me, Elsa tried to push these through earlier and it was 
determined that gas at these delivery points was interruptable. Interruptable 
gas is NOT offered on EOL. PLease check with Elsa on this.

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Bass                           05/01/2000 09:02 AM

To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Richardson/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: New Product

Dale,

On the new Gas Daily product that you are setting up, I think it would be a 
good idea to have a Nymex reference in the short description.  Something 
like, US Gas Daily NX GD/D HSC. 

In addtion, we need two new index locations set up, Carthage hub and Agua 
Dulce hub.  Please contact Todd Richardson for further details on these.

Thanks for your help.