Subject: Cancellation from Amazon.com Order (#107-0663988-7584503)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 01:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Amazon.com.  You have successfully cancelled an item
from your order #107-0663988-7584503

For your reference, here is a summary of your order:

Order #107-0663988-7584503 - placed December 05, 2000
Status: 1-Click order -- waiting to begin processing

_____________________________________________________________________
1 copy of "Kodak Photolife K1000 AA Battery Charging Kit"
 ; Electronics; @ $39.99 each
     CANCELLED

1 copy of "Kodak Photolife K1000 AA Battery Charging Kit"
 ; Electronics; @ $39.99 each
    Usually ships in 24 hours

_____________________________________________________________________

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, you won't be
charged for any items that you cancel.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
[email-masked]      http://www.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------