Subject: Re: Blue Dolphin Pipe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Can you map this the same as HPL Zone#9 - Freeport? 

Thanks,

Eric 3-0977

Imelda Frayre
01/07/2000 10:59 AM
To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Blue Dolphin Pipe

Eric, Ami just booked two deals (#148251, #148253) on the BDOL pipe and since 
that pipe had never been used before we do not have that location mapped to 
any curves.  As a result those two deals have not bridged to CPR and will 
remain like this until you provide the necessary curve information listed 
below.  If you will need to create new curves and that will take a while, let 
me know if you want me to map this location to some existing curves in the 
meantime, so it will at least bridge to CPR.  Then, when you create your 
curves I can just re-map the location to the new curves.

There is currently only one zone on this pipe.

Pipe Code Zone Code   Notional  Mid Market  Gas Daily
BDOL  BDOL        ???          ???         ???

Please call me if you have any questions (x35423).

Imelda Frayre