Subject: Re: Saturday Night
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)

I just wanted to let you know that I am now number 1.

Thanks Lisa

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Lisa Gillette                           01/07/2000 03:42 PM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Christopher 
Coffman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ilan 
Caplan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nick 
Hiemstra/HOU/ECT@ECT, Benjamin Markey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kyle Etter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carrie Southard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan M Scott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christa 
Winfrey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Misti Day/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shanna 
Husser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert 
Norton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Hang Bui/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen 
Plauche/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dan Feather/HOU/EES@EES, Heather 
Alon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Kolman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kreg 
Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mason Hamlin/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Saturday Night

Hi!!