Subject: Re: FYI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:47:00 -0800 (PST)

So if you beat Geogia Tech in the Peach Bowl, will ya'll be ranked?  I think 
that would help out in recruiting a lot.

   

	From:  Eric Bass @ ECT                           12/04/2000 02:26 PM

To: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Hoskins/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: FYI  

and none of them are good :-)

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew 
Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brian Hoskins/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Luis 
Mena/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: FYI

With all of the HYPE surrounding the Big 12 this season....

Nine SEC teams are going to bowls, an unprecedented number of bowl-bound 
teams from a single conference in NCAA history.