Subject: RE: Flag Football
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Saturday is better for me - say @ Noon.  I'm in if we play on Sat.

let me know

Luis Mena@ENRON
01/18/2001 11:18 AM
To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: RE: Flag Football

Ya'll up for it?

---------------------- Forwarded by Luis Mena/NA/Enron on 01/18/2001 11:09 AM 
---------------------------

Darin Meyerson@EES
01/18/2001 11:08 AM
To: Flag Football
cc: [email-masked], Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Kendell 
Sprott/HOU/EES@EES, Ravi Mujumdar/NA/Enron@Enron, Brandon 
Cavazos/NA/Enron@Enron, Terrance Pinckney/NA/Enron@Enron, Christopher 
Watts/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: RE: Flag Football

Are you ready for some football!?!?!

I am trying to put together a flag football game this Sunday at 2:30 pm at 
Rice University.  I need YOUR help to pass this e-mail along to as many 
friends that you feel would be interested in friendly, competitive flag 
football.  If you are remotely interested, e-mail me your name and phone 
number, so I can create a contact list to pass out to everyone.  I don't have 
any flags or field cones, but if we get enough people interested, I'm sure 
Enron will sponsor us (if you have flags and/or cones, please bring them; 
I'll bring the football).

The location of our games will be at the practice field, East of the Rice U. 
stadium (across the parking lot).  I believe our playing field is on Rice 
University Blvd., between gates 12 and 13.  The field has two field goals and 
bleachers.  It's hard to miss!

I hope everyone is interested.  If not, we didn't need your slow, lazy, 
unathletic ass anyway...

My contact info is 713-345-7594.