Subject: Drinks & other good stuff
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:06:00 -0800 (PST)

A suggestion for your Friday night plans... hope to see you there.

-HO

---------------------- Forwarded by Hector Campos/HOU/ECT on 11/30/2000 12:57 
PM ---------------------------
To: Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Hector Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey 
Snyder/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dayem Khandker/NA/Enron@Enron, Miguel 
Nasser/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Drinks & other good stuff

Organizing drinks n margaritas on Friday... 
Over at "El Patio"  at 9:00 - the place is renown for killer margaritas 
(after the second or third people have been known to start table dancing and 
other silly things that I know none of you jokes haver ever done).

Please let me know if there are any issues, concerns, second thoughts, 
cancelations, etc 

Take care and hope to see you there!
Gerardo

PS - feel free to bring other friends over