Subject: Wed . Night scrimmage/practice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Practice tonight at  Memorial Park,  7pm.     Meet at same place as Monday 
night.

IF you were at last year's scrimmage with the aggie team, this will be at the 
same location.   Hopefully, the lights will be on and the fields will be 
clear.   If it is raining,  the practise will be canceled.

From downtown, heading West toward 610 on Memorial,   goto Memorial Park and 
make a right at the first light.  Take this road up till you see a split in 
the road with a softball and soccer field on your right hand side, and beck's 
prime on the left..  We will meet at the soccer/softball field for practice. 

If you  goto far, further up the road you will see the golf course on your 
left hand side as well as the tennis courts...

===

If   you are interested in wagering....   here are some bets that Webb 
Jennings is putting out on the 1 st game.

We spot them:  Total Bet:

9 pts   $50
15 pts   $300
22 pts   $500-$600
30 pts   $1,000

He seems to be extra confident in that he has a former Division 2A 
quarterback... Drew Teamlys  (sp?).