Subject: Re: Wed . Night scrimmage/practice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Simmons -

We are holding our own "closed" practices and do not want to show you any of 
our
offensive and defensive packages before Saturday.  Appreciate the invite.....
is our bet for $50 with our team getting 9 points still on?

Michael Simmons
11/14/2000 10:40 AM
To: Stephen Schwarzbach/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis 
Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul J Broderick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah Goodpastor/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Christopher Chenoweth/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Webb Jennings/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Wed . Night scrimmage/practice

Professor Webb, 

We would like to have a scrimmage/practice with your team this Wednesday.    
The aggie teams have already held practice as of Sunday and are scrimmaging 
this Wednesday as well  (to which we are not invited).   As they pose the 
greatest hurdle to obtaining the tickets, it is essential that we prepare in 
similar fashion.....

However, we are unable to find a LIGHTED field to practice upon (Memorial is 
unlit)..     

If anyone knows of a lighted field for practice  (Rice University???), please 
contact me ASAP so we can schedule a practice for Wednesday evening.

- Mike  ext  37842

=== 

Webb, I'm counting on you not to let the Longhorn tradition down....