Subject: Re: FW: Jason' Bachelor Party
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:44:59 -0800 (PST)

Cool. Directions?

Tom

>From: "Bass, Eric" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Tom Fielder" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: FW: Jason' Bachelor Party
>Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:30:11 -0600
>
>
>
> >  -----Original Message-----
> > From: 	Bass, Eric
> > Sent:	Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:27 PM
> > To:	[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Dad (E-mail)'; 
>[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
> > Cc:	'Jason Bass (E-mail)'
> > Subject:	RE: Jason' Bachelor Party
> >
> > I have made reservations for Jason's Bachelor Party.  You are the chosen 
>few.  The cruise is set for Sat. Jan 19 at 7 pm out of Freeport.  
>Transportation will be arranged for you.  We need to leave at about 5 pm on 
>the 19th.  I will arrange a meeting place and relay it to you in a future 
>e-mail.  The final tally will be $32 a person. I have paid for this already 
>so you can reimburse me on the 19th and I can promptly blow all of that 
>money on gambling.  Sadly, the gourmet dinner was not available on the 
>Freeport cruise so we will have to suffer through a buffet dinner.
> >
> > Let me know if you have any questions.
> >
> > -Eric
>
>
>**********************************************************************
>This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate 
>and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of 
>the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by 
>others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or 
>authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or 
>reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete 
>all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not 
>intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a 
>binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its 
>affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be 
>relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. 
>Thank you.
>**********************************************************************

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com