Subject: Re: Jason' Bachelor Party
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:33:53 -0800 (PST)

So, 7 total, correct?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bass, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; "Dad (E-mail)"
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jason Bass (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:27 PM
Subject: RE: Jason' Bachelor Party

I have made reservations for Jason's Bachelor Party.  You are the chosen
few.  The cruise is set for Sat. Jan 19 at 7 pm out of Freeport.
Transportation will be arranged for you.  We need to leave at about 5 pm on
the 19th.  I will arrange a meeting place and relay it to you in a future
e-mail.  The final tally will be $32 a person. I have paid for this already
so you can reimburse me on the 19th and I can promptly blow all of that
money on gambling.  Sadly, the gourmet dinner was not available on the
Freeport cruise so we will have to suffer through a buffet dinner.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Eric

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************