Subject: RE: Jason' Bachelor Party
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 06:20:24 -0800 (PST)

Gourmet..

-----Original Message-----
From: Bass, Eric [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:36 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Dad
(E-mail); [email-masked]; Brown, Billy (CYP);
[email-masked]
Cc: Jason Bass (E-mail)
Subject: Jason' Bachelor Party

The time has finally come for us to mourn the loss of another one of our
fallen brethren.  Yes Jason Bass, my brother, will be getting married
Feb. 2.  So, with that in mind it is time to set up the festivities for
the bachelor party. 

The party will be Saturday, Jan. 19.  I was thinking about taking the
gambling/drinking cruise out of Freeport (about 30 mins south of
Houston) called The Texas Treasure (www.txtreasure.com).  The cost
should run about $50 a person for the cruise - drinks and "gourmet"
dinner included or $35/person for drinks and buffet dinner.  Let me know
which one you would prefer.  I personally prefer the better dinner.
Gambling expenses are not included in the above calculations.

The cruise sails from 7PM - 1AM.

Let me know if you can make it and, if so, what choice of dinner you
would like ASAP so I can make arrangements.

-Eric

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************