Subject: Gas Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:22:31 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen,

Please nominate 65,000 MMbtu of gas into the TXU Lone Star Gas pipeline for
the account of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Fort Worth for the month of
January, 2002.

Enron has a master agreement with Lockheed Martin (Agreement CA 1135).  On
November 8, 2001, Enron executed a 12-month confirmation to deliver gas to
the Lone Star Pipeline for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Fort Worth.

The agreed upon date for the January 2002 nomination was five days prior to
the beginning of the month.  That date has passed, but Lone Star has
indicated that it will accept a nomination if received by Friday, January 4,
2002.

Please make the nomination.

Also, if you will, please call to let me know that it was made.

I appreciate your help in what must be a most frustrating time for you.

Thanks,

Ed Fore
Facilities Engineer
Lockheed Martin Aero - Fort Worth
817-777-4974