Subject: Your Amazon.com order (#102-9335707-9675313): your approval required
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:49:05 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with one or
more items in the order you placed on November 18 2001 08:16 PST
(Order# 102-9335707-9675313).

You'll need to approve this delay so that we can continue processing
this part of your order. To do so, visit the following Order Update
page in Your Account:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ya/D86SFF4RVTAPWP/

If clicking the above link doesn't work, you can copy and paste the
link into your browser's address window, or retype it there.

You can also access this Order Update page by clicking the Your Account
button in the upper right corner of any page at Amazon.com.  Once there,
you can make changes to unshipped orders, cancel unshipped items, track
shipped packages, modify your account settings, and do much more.
    
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection