Subject: RE: bs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:33:29 -0800 (PST)

He just doesn't want to miss the season finale of Will and Grace . . .

Regards,

Kevin A. Boone
Accenture -- Houston
(Octel) 713.837.1638
(Client) 281.848.1619
(C) 713.306.7940
(H) 713.864.4149
[email-masked]

Our web address is http://www.accenture.com

                                                                                                                    
            "Marcantel MM (Mitch)"                                                                                  
            <[email-masked]        To:     Kevin A. Boone/Internal/Accenture@Accenture                       
            m>                            cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked], Val                      
                                          Generes/Internal/Accenture@Accenture, [email-masked]           
            01/17/2002 02:40 PM           Subject:     RE: bs                                                       

thanks brother! You and Matt have a good time. Call me if (when) you need a
ride home from Treasures. If not, I'll see you on Saturday.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: bs

Mitch is waxing his legs, arms, and bikini area tonight and won't be able
to make it . . .

Regards,

Kevin A. Boone
Accenture -- Houston
(Octel) 713.837.1638
(Client) 281.848.1619
(C) 713.306.7940
(H) 713.864.4149
[email-masked]

Our web address is http://www.accenture.com

            [email-masked]

            om                             To:     Kevin A.
Boone/Internal/Accenture@Accenture,
                                           [email-masked], Val
Generes/Internal/Accenture@Accenture,
            01/17/2002 01:56 PM            [email-masked],
[email-masked]
                                           cc:

                                           Subject:     RE: bs

let's do it.  nobody has been out in a while on a thurs so tonight is a
good night to start up again.

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   [email-masked]@ENRON
   Sent:   Thursday, January 17, 2002 12:37 PM
   To:     Lenhart, Matthew; [email-masked];
             [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Bass, Eric
   Subject:  bs

   El Tiempo around 6 tonight?

   Regards,

   Kevin A. Boone
   Accenture -- Houston
   (Octel) 713.837.1638
   (Client) 281.848.1619
   (C) 713.306.7940
   (H) 713.864.4149
   [email-masked]

   Our web address is http://www.accenture.com

   This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
   privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
   received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
   the
   original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.