Subject: Re: Flag Football
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:57:00 -0800 (PST)

I can't play this weekend.  The earliest I can play would be Sunday December 
17.

Let me know if this works

Michael Simmons
12/06/2000 10:43 AM
To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Flag Football

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Simmons/HOU/ECT on 12/06/2000 
10:39 AM ---------------------------

Michael Simmons
12/06/2000 10:43 AM
To: Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephen Schwarzbach/Corp/Enron@Enron, Paul J 
Broderick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Webb Jennings/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Flag Football

Update:

The aggies have played and are awaiting a UT team challenger.    I think the 
only thing at stake here is the trophy and I don't know what there is terms 
of ref's, a field, etc.

If you would like to field a team to play the aggies, lemme know.   Webb has 
informed me that he does not have enough players and thus there will be no 
playoff for the Enron Texas team.  We can still put a team together by 
combining those of you who would like to play.  Otherwise, I think Texas made 
it's case after Thanksgiving and I'm not going to pursue this any further..

-Mike  ext 37842

--
Webb, where are you as far as setting up a time with the aggies?    I think 
this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday is as good as any.  If not this 
weekend, you will need to organize this as I will be on vacation for the next 
two weeks.