Subject: Re: WE HAVE THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:41:00 -0800 (PST)

How about a practice on Wednesday and a scrimmage with the other UT team on 
Thu??  I think that would produce the best results.

   

	From:  Eric Bass @ ECT                           11/13/2000 10:39 AM

To: Michael Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: WE HAVE THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Scrimmages are fun and all but we need to practice - several times this 
week.  I am serious about these tickets, so I want to practice as much as 
possible between now and Saturday.  Let's set something up for tonight and 
tomorrow night!  
I have asked Chris Gaskill (Ex- UT baseball player) to play, he is going to 
let me know ASAP.  So, if either of you know him, give him a call.

Let me know about practice.
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Bass/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 10:35 AM 
---------------------------

Michael Simmons
11/13/2000 10:17 AM
To: Stephen Schwarzbach/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Luis 
Mena/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul J Broderick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah Goodpastor/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Christopher Chenoweth/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: WE HAVE THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Major breakthrough, we have 16 tickets.  Now we need to win 'em.  After the 
f'''aggies near victory vs. ou, these tickets are now priceless.  Therefore, 
we must win at all cost THIS Saturday, the 18th.  

The team to date is as follows:

Stephen 
Eric
Luis
Paul
Sarah   
Myself
Christopher Chenoweth - new addition (recruited away from Webb Jennings' team 
at no small cost)

One other unnamed guy (Luis, I need this name).

===

To do:

1.   I need all of you to confirm (by voice or email) that you will be able 
to play on Saturday.  If I don't hear from you, I will have to replace you.  
If you think there is a chance that you won't make, please contact me ASAP.

2.   We need to deliver $2,000 in donations.  If you haven't started bringing 
in donations, please do so immediately.  I have the donation envelopes, 
contact me and I'll have one sent to you.

3.  We will have a scrimmage this Wed. or Thurs.  so mark your calender.  I 
encourage you all to take whatever steps necessary to see to your physical 
preparation for this game.  

My extension is 37842.   Home phone is 713-864-6229.

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Simmons/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 
09:56 AM ---------------------------

WE HAVE 16 TICKETS FOR THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Thanks to Brandon Houston and the Andersen Consulting team for finding the 
tickets!!!!!  Brandon will bring the tickets to the game on Saturday for 
distribution to the event winners.

The tickets will cost $560.  Enron will need to pay for half of the tickets.  
Ted, please coordinate with Karen Marshall in community relations to have a 
check for Brandon.

Thanks everyone!  We are now in excellent shape for the game on Saturday.  
Keep collecting those donations this week.  All Enron donation packets 
received by Brad Mauritzen by 5pm Friday night will be counted towards the 
kick or receive ball option at the game.

Thanks,
Shelly