Subject: Amazon.com Order Revision (#107-7339612-5270104)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Amazon.com.  Thanks for updating the shipping
address for your order #107-7339612-5270104 to:

     Eric P. Bass
     1400 Smith St.
     Houston, TX
     77002

     Phone Number: 713-853-0977

Your order will be paid using the credit card number that
you provided.

When your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail message
confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Please note that you can supply a different shipping address
each time a new order is placed, or simply select from any
address previously used with your account.  If you requested
any additional changes to this order, you will receive a separate
e-mail to confirm those changes.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com/
[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------