Subject: Re: FYI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:19:00 -0800 (PST)

You need more to do.

Luis Mena@ENRON
12/04/2000 04:13 PM
To: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT@EES, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT@EES, Matthew 
Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT@EES, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT@EES, Brian Hoskins/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications@EES 
Subject: Re: FYI  

Speaking of SEC dominance, Brian and I made a 100 dollar bet this weekend.  
Who had more football titles, the teams in the SEC or the teams in the Big 
12????

Well, after analyzing the data for the past hour, and analyzing every poll 
every which way, there is no doubt about it now.  I counted each single poll 
individually (AP, the National Football Foundation and College Football Hall 
of Fame, the United Press, the Football Writers Polls and the USA Today/ESPN) 
and every poll gives more championships to the Big 12 than the SEC.

Since college football is all about rivalries and drinking, Eric and I will 
be hosting a "The SEC is definitely better than the BIG 12 happy hour" which 
will be paid for by Brian "The SEC is definitely better than the BIG 12" 
Hoskins.

Place and time TBD

http://www.ncaa.org/library/records/football_records_book/division_ia_records.
pdf

   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Timothy Blanchard @ EES                           12/04/2000 02:21 PM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew 
Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Hoskins/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Luis Mena/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FYI

With all of the HYPE surrounding the Big 12 this season....

Nine SEC teams are going to bowls, an unprecedented number of bowl-bound 
teams from a single conference in NCAA history.