Subject: Re: New Product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eric -

We will begin testing your index today.   The description for your index will 
read as follows:

"The Index for a day shall be the Daily Midpoint price published on such 
calendar day under the heading  "Daily Price Survey" in the 
East-Houston-Katy, Katy plant tailgate section of Gas Daily, or if a calendar 
day is not a Business Day then the price used shall be the Daily Midpoint 
price published on the next suceeding Business Day. " 

The Product Short Description on the website will be as follows:

 US Gas Daily  KatyPltTailgate  Month/Year  USD/MM

Please advise if this does not meet with your approval.

Thanks - 
Rob  

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Bass                           11/21/2000 12:48 PM

To: Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Product

Rob,

I need to get a new gas daily product created.  This product will be settled 
daily against the Katy Plant Tailgate under the East-Houston-Katy subheading 
in Gas Daily.

Call with questions.

Thanks,

Eric
x3-0977