Subject: Re: FW: Big commitment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:34:00 -0800 (PST)

i just explained my logic - despite losing to OU earlier in the year texas is 
actually better than them.

see below

   

From:  Bryan Hull                                                             
01/03/2001 04:31 PM	

	                           

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Chad 
Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: FW: Big commitment  

What was the score of the UT Oklahoma game?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Bass                           01/03/2001 04:29 PM

To: Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad 
Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: FW: Big commitment  

i am going to use a matt lenhart argument - alla texas lost to arkansas last 
year who lost to lsu.  . . .       texas played horribly against oregon and 
still had a great chance to win (and should have won) at the end of the 
game.  oregon beat washington who beat miami who beat fsu who should beat 
oklahoma tonite.  that means that texas should be national champions.

get real . . .  one 8-4 season after a decade of failure does not a 
championship caliber program make.  our team did the same thing right after 
mack arrived (9-3 with big win in cotton bowl) you can expect about the same 
next year.

lsu is getting some good recruits this year - you should be happy - in a 
couple of years your team will compete for sec and national championships.

but don't start talking smack after a win over a lousy ACC team.

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chad 
Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: FW: Big commitment  

great.  he can go there with all the talent in the world and get run by the 
pac-10.