Subject: Going To London!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hector,

I invitate you touch my big, beautiful, American breasts!

---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Bass/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 02:39 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Carrie Southard                           06/30/2000 02:35 PM

To: Christa Winfrey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan M 
Scott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy Blanchard/HOU/EES@EES, Nick Hiemstra/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Benjamin Markey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Misti Day/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Shanna Husser/Corp/Enron@Enron, Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher 
Coffman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicole 
Alvino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ashley Baxter/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ashley Dietz/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jennifer Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kyle 
Etter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Erin Rice/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brian Hoskins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Hector Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Going To London!

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's official.  I am finally making the final arrangements for my move 
to London!  I leave Friday, July 14th, but before I go I would like to throw 
a going away bash.  It's been awhile since we've all been out together so I 
hope you can make it.  I am sure that I have forgotten people, so please 
forward the email on.

The festivities will commence at my apartment next Friday, July 7th....at my 
apartment.  I'll be providing beer and wine but feel free to bring your 
favorite beverage.  I live a block away from the Galant Knight...if you can't 
make it to the apartment, meet up with us at the Galant Knight on Holcombe.

I live at 7777 Greenbriar #3056.  My gate code is 284.  If you need 
directions, leave me a message on my voice mail and I'll call you 
back...since I will out on vacation for most of next week.

I hope to see you all!

Carrie