Subject: Re: Nymex HH NL1 vs GD/D HSC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

This looks good.  All we need is to get it into production.

Thanks,

Eric

Dale Neuner   04/27/2000 04:05 PM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Nymex HH NL1 vs GD/D HSC

Please look at this and offer comments or approval to Melba. I am out 
tomorrow; Melba can certainly take care of this for you.

The Fixed Price shall be the settlement price for the last scheduled Trading 
Day of the NYMEX Henry Hub Natural Gas Futures Contract, modified by the 
price submitted by the Counterparty on the website, for the applicable 
Determination Period. The Index for a day shall be the Daily Midpoint price 
published on such calendar day under the heading "Daily Price Survey" in the 
East -Houston - Katy, Houston Ship Channel section of Gas Daily, or if a 
calendar day is not a Business Day then the price used shall be the Daily 
Midpoint price published on the next suceeding Business Day.