Subject: Re: 5 X 24
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Dale,

Ed Gottlob would like to set up a meeting with all of the necessary 
counterparties in order to discuss this product.  Can you find out when a 
good time would be?

Thanks,

Eric

Dale Neuner   03/28/2000 10:56 AM

To: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Forster/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: 5 X 24  

Eric -

Logistics is telling us that this product is not presently traded OTC. The 
Sitara group is telling us that we don't presently have the ability to 
support this product, which is probaby a result of the fact that is is 
unprecedented. 
To my knowledge EOL doesn't have the ability to eliminate specific dates 
between the Start Date and End Date.

David, essentially this product would be a calendar month long US Phys Gas 
contract where we DO NOT move gas on the weekends. 

Can we chat about this please.

Dale

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Bass                           03/28/2000 10:31 AM

To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 5 X 24

Dale,

Have you heard anything more on the 5 X 24s?  We would like to get this 
product out ASAP.

Thanks,

Eric