Subject: Re: NCAA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Tim is once again proving how hard work is over there at EES.  Keep holding 
the stock price back. I am, however, impressed that you were still at work at 
3:50 though.

By the way, I am taking bets from all comers.  So, put your money where your 
mouth is!

Hook 'em

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Timothy Blanchard @ EES                           03/13/2000 03:53 PM

To: Chad Landry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lenhart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked], Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
Hoskins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: NCAA

Just to show all of you I will never (Chad, that was for you) lose my edge in 
LSU investigative reporting, check out prediction on the attachment.  
Bass-there's always next year.