Subject: RE: Thanksgiving
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:24:49 -0800 (PST)

that sounds good.  i will see you then
-eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Bass [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:29 PM
To: Bass, Eric
Cc: K. Bass
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving

Sounds good to me. Right now there could be no golf. I look(and feel) like
the Mayflower settler who lost the fight with the Indian but woke up in time
to save  a PART of his scalp.  However, if things progress okay should be
ready to play by next Wed. I assume the course is closed on Thanksgiving, so
lets plan on playing around noon or so on Wed. That okay with you? Love-Dad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bass, Eric" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mom (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>; "Dad (E-mail)"
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:21 PM
Subject: Thanksgiving

I am off work starting next Tuesday, so I will probably come out to the
house Wednesday afternoon sometime.  Do I need to bring anything?

Dad, do you want to play golf, assuming you are up to it of course?

Love,
E

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************