Subject: Sending hourly indexes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:10:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry for whatever is causing the difficulty for the night desk sending
us the hourly trades that day. I realize how frustrating it must be to take
the time to send it only to hear it did not show up for some reason.

Attached is a template, which includes 5 hubs: AEP, Cinergy, Entergy/SPP,
ComEd, and TVA. The last 2 are next on our list for expansion, and our plan
is to start them at some point during this first quarter. Please include any
hourly deals for these hubs, too, if you have any. The template can then be
emailed to [email-masked] and a link to that email address
is in the template for your convenience.

Thank you again for all your time, and please let me know if there is
something I can do to help you all.

Ellen Clardy, Ph.D.
Power Market Analyst
TradersNews
713/647-6603
[email-masked]

 - 5ndxtemplate.xls