Subject: Re: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:25:00 -0800 (PST)

I sent an e-mail to MAPP about possibly attending the OASIS class the week of 
March 19th.  Just waiting on the specific dates and times before I can 
commit.  Also need to talk to the Hourly brass about attending!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Bill Rust/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matt Lorenz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrick Hanse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Terri 
Clynes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update  

We need to send someone with more experience than Karla and Gary have 
currently.  I would suggest Pat or Matt if they can get away for a day.  If 
not them, maybe they can suggest someone from the hourly desk.
ds

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Bill Rust                           02/14/2001 01:34 PM

To: Doug Sewell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update  

Doug,

While I would like to go to this OASIS seminar, I will be in Las Vegas 
Tuesday afternoon through Thursday night, 20 MAR - 22 MAR. Who else can we 
send? Karla? Gary?

Bill Rust

   

	From:  Doug Sewell                           02/14/2001 10:43 AM

To: Bill Rust/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Terri Clynes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update

Bill, here is the training I told you about.  We definitely need someone to 
attend to keep up with MAPP changes.  Are you on the MAPP email distribution 
list yet?  Let me know if you need help getting on.
ds
---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Sewell/HOU/ECT on 02/14/2001 10:41 
AM ---------------------------

"William J. Head" <[email-masked]>@mapp.org on 02/13/2001 04:18:05 PM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 
Subject: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update

To:    ALL OASIS USERS

From:  Tami Anderson, MAPP Transmission Operations
  Dan Fredrickson, MAPP Transmission Operations
  Jolene Gleason, MAPP Transmission Operations

Date:  Tuesday, February 13, 2001

Subject: OASIS 1.4 Conversion on 3/1/2001 Update

This is a notice to update the OASIS users on the status of the MAPP
implementation of the 1.4 version of OASIS.

Several processes are on-going in an effort to meet the March 1, 2001 OASIS
1.4 production date.  These include:

1. Communication process:

 a. OASIS Workshop: Feb 14-16:
All Sessions are currently full for the Lecture and Lab.

 b. For the OASIS users who were unable to attend this Workshop and are
still
interested in taking the class, MAPP Staff would like to offer another class
the week of March 19-23. We have received enough potential interest to teach
two more lecture/lab sessions. Please send an email (if you have not already
done so) to [email-masked] if you are interested in attending a class
during that week.

2.  Implementation process:

 a. OASIS 1.4 Beta Releases and bug fixes continue to be released by ESCA
(the JTSIN vendor) on a daily basis.  The next major software release will
be OASIS 1.4 Beta 3, on Friday, February, 16:

OASIS 1.4 Beta Release #2 is located at:
http://mappb3.oasis.mapp.org/OASIS14/NODE/MAPPB3
The only requirement to use this test node is a valid Tradewave certificate.
Please send an email to [email-masked] to indicate any problems
that are encountered while testing this beta release.

 b. MAPP Validation and Request Evaluation Processes revised:
MAPP Staff is working with OATI to implement the modifications required to
the automated
processes due to the OASIS 1.4 changes.  Testing will continue through the
month of February.

 c. Attached are tables indicating some of the major changes in requesting
service that OASIS users should be aware of.  These tables show pre- and
post-OASIS 1.4 functionality.  OASIS users are encouraged to familiarize
themselves with these changes, and to exercise them on the test site prior
to the March 1 implementation.

 d.  Coming next week: February 28 / March 1 Cutover Plan

Thank you.

Tami A. Anderson
MAPP Senior Engineer
[email-masked]
Phone: 651-632-8423

Dan Fredrickson
Supervisor
[email-masked]
Phone: 651-632-8441
Fax:     651-632-8417

Jolene Gleason
MAPP Senior Engineer
[email-masked]
Phone: 651-632-8444

 - Summary of OASIS 1_4 Changes.doc