Subject: Dope Wars 2.0 for Windows - Order No. 330038
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Don,

Thank you for registering Dope Wars 2.0 for Windows! You can convert the
evaluation version to a registered version with the following Registration
Key:

Registration Key: 0I8M898401M4I5J779M3MJ807387I5I70IM4M8MJ

Here's how to enter your Registration Key:

1) Start the game and from the main window, click on the 'Registration'
menu
   item

2) Click the sub menu item 'Enter Registration Key'. A dialog box will
   appear for you to enter your Registration Key

3) Cut and paste your Registration Key from above into this box, and click
   the 'Ok' button

Please save this message for future reference. Thanks for your support!

Comments, questions, etc. are always welcome.

Beermat Software
www.beermatsoftware.com
[email-masked]

-----------------------------