Subject: ERCOT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike in the back office reminded me to tell everyone that ISO numbers need to 
be put into the Oasis line in Enpower.  Since he does the losses manually 
after the fact this will help him a lot.  Also, the link to the Ercot 
intranet is attached below.  If you trade Ercot, please add it to your 
favorites.  ISO messages, real time load display info, and a new real-time 
ATC calculator matrix are all there.

You guys are doing a great job backfilling KCPL and moving power across the 
tie when we have the transmission.  Sorry about the P&L and Enpower being 
hairy when we do it.  As you've seen, however, when the spreads are there we 
are printing money.  

Be careful also when putting in deals with regards to what book they go in.  
This morning there was a Cinergy wheel in the Ercot book.  It's easy to mess 
up even for the veterns.  Richard "somehow" had a PJM financial deal in the 
Ercot book this morning that just coincidentally lost over $2000.  I'm not 
sure what comment to make on that one.

Thanks again guys, the Ercot book is up over $160K for the month due in part 
to the job you guys are doing.  If you work the phones hard in Ercot, there 
are always people to get between for solid spreads.  

Late,

LJ