Subject: Transmission Rates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

I've updated the transmission rates table for May - here is the location:

M:\Electric\East Volume Mgmt\Transmission\Transmission Rates

If there is a better spot for this to make it more accessible just let me 
know and I can put a copy of it whereever.

Couple of other trends I've noticed that hopefully can be corrected...

First Energy transmission is now and has been for a while under the 
counterparty American Transmission Systems, Inc. (ATSI)
Duke transmission should be under the Duke counterparty Duke Electric 
Transmission (DUKEELETRA)
Georgia's ancillary service charges have changed although their website has 
not be updated - price changed from $2.57 to $2.49

Please pass this along to the rest of the group, if any of you have any 
questions or suggestions - don't hesitate to call.

Thanks,
Michael

AOL IM - mejake007
steno - 635
x35098