Subject: FW: Initial ARTO Customer Education Seminar Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like the Arto is making some moves.  Please review below and plan on coordinating our attendance.

Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Roan, Michael  
Sent:	Thursday, July 26, 2001 1:58 PM
To:	Rodriquez, Andy
Cc:	Will, Lloyd; Sharfman, Guy; Merola, Jeff
Subject:	FW: Initial ARTO Customer Education Seminar Announcement

Andy, this would be you i presume...

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Thursday, July 26, 2001 1:23 PM
Subject:	Initial ARTO Customer Education Seminar Announcement

Initial ARTO Customer Education Seminar Announcement

In preparation for Operational Trials, the Alliance Participants
Administrative and Start-Up Activities Company, LLC (BridgeCo) would
like to announce the preparatory training seminar for marketer
participation.

Seminar Purpose
     The purpose of the upcoming seminar is to prepare customers  for
participation in the upcoming ARTO Operational Trials, which will begin
on or around August  23rd.   Future customer training seminars will be
scheduled throughout the fall, starting in September.

Who Should Participate
     Customers who will volunteer to participate in ARTO Operational
Trials are encouraged to attend.  If you would like to volunteer, please
respond to this message. More information on the Operational Trials will be
soon
available on the ARTO website.  The initial training will be limited to 50
participants.

Dates and Location
     Thursday       August 16 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
     Friday              August 17       8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

     Palmer House Hilton Hotel
     17 East Monroe Street
     Chicago, IL 60603
     1-312-726-7500

     Information about future training seminars will be posted on the
Alliance RTO
page, www.alliancerto.com.

How to Register
     A registration form will soon be posted on the Alliance RTO
website. Prior to that form's activation, you may respond to this message.

FUTURE TRAINING LOCATIONS

Alliance RTO is soliciting suggestions regarding future training
locations. Please respond to this message with your suggestions.  Also, if
you have
any additional comments or suggestions regarding the future training,
please forward them via e-mail or internet.

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.