Subject: RE: OATI SERVICES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:51:42 -0800 (PST)

ENSE, MDEA and East Power was $5425 for last month.  I'm trying to reduce the number of users and services that we don't require.  In the end the cost should be significantly less than this number.

The west has their own arrangements with OATI.  

You will not require anything for the change over to etag 1.7 in march as OATI will take care of this as part of their services.

Kevin Burns from OATI will be in Houston on Feb 13th from 1-3 to discuss UBS services required and I would recommend that you have some one sit down and review the services that you will need going foreward.

Hope this helps. 

For passwords you can contact Don for MDEA & EPMIEA and Eric has the Genco ones.

Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	May, Tom  
Sent:	Monday, February 04, 2002 5:40 PM
To:	Will, Lloyd; Baughman Jr., Don; Bentley, Corry; Allen, Thresa A.
Cc:	Bailey, Debra; Hall, Bob M; Racicot, Paul; O'Neil, Murray P.; Suarez, John
Subject:	RE: OATI SERVICES

Lloyd,

Paul and I are meeting with Bob Hall tomorrow morning to sort out what resources we need.  What is the cost per account for these and do these include Portland requirements as well?  Also, what do we need to do for the changeover to the new scheduling system in March?  

Tom.
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Will, Lloyd  
Sent:	Monday, February 04, 2002 5:35 PM
To:	May, Tom; Baughman Jr., Don; Bentley, Corry; Allen, Thresa A.
Cc:	Bailey, Debra; Hall, Bob M
Subject:	FW: OATI SERVICES

Corry, Don, Theresa and Tom.

I have asked OATI to reduce the number of accounts from 40 to 10 to reduce the costs for the estate.  Therefore I recommend we go down to the following accounts Enron01-10.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Mary Tollefson <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, February 04, 2002 4:37 PM
To:	Will, Lloyd
Subject:	RE: OATI SERVICES

Lloyd,
I am going to attach a document that contains the 40 users for EPMIE.
Please let me know which 30 users you would like me to delete, and I will
take care of that for you.  I will also let my billing department know to
change all of the contact information on your invoices to what you have
stated below.  Do you know if these are going to be the Entity names that
you will be using for UBS AG or will they be different.  Just let me know.
If you could let me know which users you would like deleted, I will get this
taken care of for you. [May, Tom]  	 
Thank you,
Mary Tollefson
Support Technician
Open Access Technology Int'l, Inc.
(763) 553-2725 Phone
(763) 553-2908 Fax
[email-masked]

	CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:  This email and any attachment(s) contain
confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology
International, Inc.  Do not copy or distribute without the prior written
consent of OATI.  If you are not a named recipient to the message, please
notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in any form,
printed or electronic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Will, Lloyd [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 6:34 PM
To: [email-masked]; Kevin Burns (E-mail)
Cc: Miller, Don (Asset Mktg); Hall, Bob M; Serio, Erik; Lenartowicz,
Chris; Poppa, John D; Nat, Steve; Duran, W. David; May, Tom; Presto,
Kevin M.; Belden, Tim; Baughman Jr., Don; Bentley, Corry; Bailey, Debra;
Allen, Thresa A.; Grace, Rebecca M.; Jim Steffes (E-mail)
Subject: OATI SERVICES

In regards to the billing of Enron related OATI services please complete the
following starting February 1st.

Entity EPMIE - Enron Power Marketing, Inc.  PSE Name EPMIEA.
Please change the billing contact from Lloyd Will to Bob Hall (7138536956),
the billing address is the same.  Please also reduce the number of accounts
from 40 to 10.

Entity MDEA - Mississippi Delta Energy Agency.  PSE Name MDEA.  Please
change the billing contact from Lloyd Will to Bob Hall (7138536956), the
billing address is the same.
OATI WebOasis tool Please change the billing contact from Lloyd Will to Bob
Hall (7138536956), the billing address is the same.  (Used for TVA, Big
Rivers, Associated & East Kentucky.)

Entity ENSE - Enron SE .  CA Name ENNA  We no longer have these control
areas but require access to the account for final reporting reasons.  Please
change the billing contact from Lloyd Will to Bob Hall (7138536956), the
billing address is the same.

Please contact me at 713-853-3383 with any coordination or additional
details.

Thanks.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************