Subject: FW: Parade Details: Galveston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:37:01 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: SCOT - Korth, Joy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:35 PM
To: HHSTM - Warner, Kelly; Kimberly Walsh (E-mail); Leslie Scruggs
(E-mail); Marc Stewart (E-mail)
Cc: Eric Korth (E-mail); Andrea Walters (office) (E-mail); Kevin Walters
(E-mail)
Subject: Parade Details

As you are aware, the Krewe of Gambrinus "Party for 300,000 of its
Closest
Friends" is this weekend.  We will be in Galveston starting Friday
evening
through Sunday noon.  Our appx details are as follows:

Friday evening party at Fish Tales/Stay at the Victorian/Go to the
Strand
Saturday 8:00 a.m. Kevin & Eric help get the floats ready, Andrea & I
take
it easy
Saturday noon, Krewe of Aquarius parade on the seawall
Saturday afternoon play around/tail gate party and go to float site no
later
than 4 p.m.
Saturday 5:00 p.m. Parade float judging
Saturday Parade begins 6:00 p.m.  I still do not know the exact location
of
where "the family" designated section will be but I will know by
week-end.
Hopefully, you guys will be saints again and drive our car for us.
Saturday night, Brew Ha-Ha at the Victorian (wind down party).  Everyone
invited appx $25 per person.
Sunday morning, breakfast at El Napilito in the Warehouse District
Sunday noon, become a mom again.

The best way to reach me to find out our exact location throughout the
weekend is by pager 713/605-0665.  If that does not work, call the
Victorian
and ask for the room for Kevin Walters, Eric Korth, Ed Korth, or Gilbert
Bubendorf.  Someone will be around.

We hope you can join us and feel free to spend the night after the
parade!

Joy Korth
Director, Network Operations
SelectCare of Texas, LLC
4888 Loop Central Drive, Suite 300
Houston, TX  77081
713/843-6725  FAX 713/843-6740

++++ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ++++  This electronic message transmission,
including any attachments, contains information from SelectCare of Texas
or one of its affiliated companies, which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard
copies of the communication, including attachments.