Subject: FW: Hourly Trading Desk
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Don,

Please advise of your interest in Andrew's experience.

Thanks,
Johnny

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Greer, Andrew  
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 12:04 PM
To: Palmer, Johnny
Subject: Hourly Trading Desk

Johnny:

Thank you for your prompt response to my phone call this morning.  Attached 
is a resume and cover letter for your review.  If you recall from our 
conversation Friday, I was visiting with Tony Vasut about positions on your 
power trading desk as an hourly trader.  The power desk is something I have 
been interested in learning more about for several months.  When you informed 
me of the current opportunities as an hourly power trader I was extremely 
interested.  I would love to meet with you or anyone from the desk at your 
convenience to discuss the opportunities in detail.  Please feel free to call 
at X58039, or reply to this e-mail.
Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely,
Andrew Greer