Subject: London - Week of January 15th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:08:00 -0800 (PST)

I plan to work out of the London office during the week of January 15.  I 
will leave Houston on Sunday and will be in the London office starting around 
noon on Monday.  I will be back in the Houston office on Monday, January 22.  
The primary goals of the trip are:

  to work with Mike Jordan on an action plan to move the close and 
officialization of London books to same  day,

 to replicate an Operational Risk information session for London counterparts 
(we are doing this in Houston  on January 11 per my e:mail to you for 
managers and above within Operations),

 to hold a training session for business controllers in the London office who 
will participate in Doorstep   reviews this year (outside EEL), 

 to discuss with Mark Pickering the technology dependencies of the London 
office related to speeding up  London's information for the corporate DPR

 Patti Thompson (x39106) will have a detailed itinerary in hand if you need 
to reach me at any time next week.